On 28th September we opened the new St John's Centre in Hills Road. After six months of building works the old community rooms have been transformed. There is a brand new kitchen, new toilets catering for the disabled and families, a new garden courtyard with cloister roof, new flooring in the main room, a new porch for the front entrance and electric self opening doors to facilitate wheelchair access.
If you would like to book any of the new facilities or would like to visit, please contact our office by phone 01223 241316, by email <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by completing the form below.
Be sure to provide the following information:
1. Date required
2. Preferred duration of booking including setting up and clearing away
3. Purpose of booking
4. Preferred style e.g. board room, cafe or lecture room layout
5. How many people will attend?
6. What equipment will you require?
7. Do you require a specific room?
8. Name of contact, address, and telephone number
This form does not constitute confirmation of a booking.
Further information about the St John's Centre can be found by following the link Room Hire.